With thanks to Jim Finn (1960 – 1962), footage of the PPU 40 year Anniversary Dinner.
Welcome to Mungret College Past Pupils’ Union
Mungret College, situated 3 miles west of Limerick was a Jesuit apostolic school and a lay secondary school from 1882 until 1974 when it closed as a school for the last time.
Mungret produced over 1000 priests in that period. It had previously been an agricultural college and a Limerick diocesan seminary until 1888. The secondary school was relatively small with around 225 boarders and 25 day boarders.